Sunday, October 17, 2010

Birthday cont....

On Sunday October 3rd my family had a birthday party for me. Jenny made yummy pulled pork sandwiches one of my favorites. Danny the gourmet baker made me a coconut cake, and it was just too beautiful we had a hard time cutting it. It was delicious!! Danny has become the dessert man he is always the one to bring it, and its always yummy!!




I mean look at that!! The kids played while us adults just hung out and talked. Jenny gave me the gift from mom and dad..oh how I wish they were there. They have me money which was nice. But the best gift of all is she gave me one of my Grandma's aprons. It was the one I wanted and always loved seeing my Grandma in. I am so happy to have something that I can put on to remember my Grandma, and hopefully I can be as good of cook as she was.


I tried getting a picture of the kids, but as you can see it didn't work. I at least got the big kids to look at the camera. Avery just loves her cousins and cried so hard when we had to leave. And can I add that my birthday weekend had the best weather. Had a great birthday weekend thanks to everyone!!





No comments: