Thursday, October 28, 2010

Black Island Farms

Avery is at the age where holidays are going to be so much fun! I was so excited to take her to a pumpkin patch. We started the night off with eating at Texas Roadhouse..it was so fun, but Brett and I both stuffed ourselves. After dinner we headed to Black Island Farms in Syracuse. Everyone has been telling us that's the best one around here, so we thought we better check it out. Oh before I go any further Avery wore her princess crown all day, and did not want to take it off...

By the time we got there it was getting dark, but that doesn't stop them they do it til 10 pm! Avery did not like the hayride, but I think if there was more sunlight she probably would of like it better. As soon as we got off and she was able to roam around she had a blast. I didn't get the best pictures since it was so dark, but it will do. They had millions of pumpkins, but it was hard to see what we were really picking in the dark. We didn't choose the best ones once we saw them in the light, but it was more for the experience! We definitely will go back next year such a fun place.



Posted by PicasaAvery was so sad to leave! I love making traditions with her and I am so excited for trick-or treating! She says Happy Halloween and trick or treat so cute!

1 comment:

Kendal and Kendra said...

Aren't holidays the best with kids??? Doesn't matter how old they are, it makes it so much fun! I LOVE going to the pumpkin patch each year. Such fun memories made there!