Jenn and Brandon's little miracle was born on 10-10-10..cool birthday huh?? She was 5lbs 8oz which was good for being 6 weeks early. We were able to see her on Tuesday for the first time and we just fell in love. It was so nice to be able to meet Canisha the birth Grandma and of course see Mckinnah the birth mom. We just love them both so much.
I had to go see her again, so Avery and I went up last night. We weren't able to see Jennah from 5:30 to 6:30, so Jenn and Brandon went with us to dinner. We went to pizza factory and it was so nice to get updates on how everything was going. Avery was so good at dinner thanks to ice and water. She loved eating the ice and then transferring the ice from cup to cup. Such a funny girl! she kept us laughing all through dinner.
I was able to go see Jennah while Brandon watched Avery. She is such a sweet baby. She is so calm and loves when you talk to her. Jenn is such a cute mom and is just glowing!! I love this picture I got of Jenn's hand on her head..so sweet. Jennah is doing good they are just trying to get her to eat better through a bottle. I guess when they are preemies they have a harder time figuring out the whole swallowing and sucking thing. I didn't get to hold her, but I hope soon cuz I am dieing too! Jennah is such a little miracle and I am so happy that she is here. Jenn and Brandon are the cutest parents and I couldn't be happier for them. Adoption is such a neat experience and I am so glad that I can be part of it again. Jennah and Avery are so lucky to have each other, and I hope they will lean on each other when there older.







2 comments:
You guys are so lucky! What a fun addition to your already amazing family! Love the pictures!
oh how beautiful!!! i'm crying!! so excited for Jenn and brandon!!!
Post a Comment