Saturday, October 23, 2010

She just keeps us laughing!!

This picture was taken awhile ago, but I just found it and couldn't resist. She is one cute cowgirl!!

The other day I was trying to change Avery into her clothes, but she kept running off. So I gave up and let her run around, but I guess she decided she wanted to dress herself. She found this shirt and put it on as a skirt and to top it off she put on her favorite hat..Grandmas shower cap! She was perfectly happy in this outfit and I think she looks cute in whatever she wears.


After her nap she has the craziest hair, but she is still as cute as ever. Avery is now saying cheese when taking a picture, but most the time she looks away from the camera. So this time Brett caught it right on time. I love her big beautiful smile!

1 comment:

Kendal and Kendra said...

So cute! Love the "cheese" phase!