Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ashlyn comes to visit!

Last Friday my niece Ashlyn came to spend the night. We started the night with raking the leaves for the second time ( the leaves here are out of control!) Ashlyn was such a good helper and didn't complain at all.

Avery woke up from her nap and was so excited to see Ashlyn. Avery says her name so cute!! We of course had to have some fun playing in the leaves. I thought if I showed Avery how it was done she would be super excited to try. She was not going for the idea, so Brett had to throw her in. She hated it was pretty much crying the whole time, but at least I got pictures.

Brett always has to have some fun while working. He started a little leave fight with Ash..she held her own awesome!! It was quite entertaining to watch. So much for raking the leaves....

That night I had plans with friends, so Ashlyn got to hang out with Brett and Avery. They went to dinner and then came back and watched the best 2 years. They had a great night and so did I.



No comments: