Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Date night

Last Friday night Avery & I had a date night while daddy was at work. Before going in we had a little photo shoot together. She was so cute and smiley..as usual!

Every Friday at the Tree house they have the prices discounted. The place is usually packed, but this night it was pretty quiet. Fridays its also alphabet day and the letter that night was "F". They had it over by the fish tank and the guy sang a cute fish song and taught us about the letter. Avery loved it and most of all loved sitting by the little kids.


They have a room with dolls and I thought Avery would love it, but she was more interested in eating the bottle herself. She loved the bridge and was running and hopping down it a million times. They also have a computer where we watch a cute little video that told a story about a mouse. She was totally glued to that show I pretty much had to pry her away.

Her favorite room of them all was the music room. They have tons of xylophones on the wall and she loved going back and forth to each one. There was a lady in there playing, and she went right down and sat by her. The lady was so cute with her and was teaching her how to play. This girl loves music and I hope its something she will enjoy when she is older. We ended the night getting ice cream at Farr's. I always love spending time with my little munchkin!


1 comment:

trishanna said...

What is this tree house place?I want to go!