Halloween started off with a bang! Avery was so excited about her costume and I just knew it was going to be a great Halloween. Brett had to work, but we spent it with his family anyways. After naps we got all ready to go trick or treating and Avery was so excited! I have never seen her more excited about wearing her costume. She was doing twirls and all. Avery is obsessed with Strawberry shortcake the movie and wearing dresses, so when I found this costume I knew it would be perfect. She was a strawberry princess, and it couldn't of fit her bubbly personality any better.

We had to start out with our annual photo shoot on Grandmas porch. She is just so stinkin' cute in her costume I just couldn't get enough! I think I took 70 pictures just that night.

We went trick or treating in their circle. Avery loved going door to door, but would just giggle instead of saying trick or treat..but she still got candy. One of the guys let them pick their own candy and Avery immediately saw the sucker and said I want that one. This girl know what she wants that's for sure.
After we were off to Jenn and Brandon's to let the kids show off their costumes. They loved being over there and most of all because they love uncle Brandon!! I was able to hold Jennah for the first time and she looked so cute in her Halloween shirt. We were so sad that they couldn't spend the holiday with us, but we are just glad they are home with sweet Jennah. We can't wait for Jennah to trick or treat with us next year! We of course couldn't go home without seeing daddy. He was so excited to see Avery and so sad that he couldn't be with us.






No comments:
Post a Comment