Just a cute picture I forgot to add in my last post. Look at those smiles..it just melts my heart. The both loved the candy dish Grandpa put out. Every time you touch the skeleton it would light up and make a scary noise. They loved it and played with it for hours. Boston and Avery are such cute little buddies, and I just love watching them play together.
On Sunday we headed up to Park City. I found out they do a trick or treating on main st. and a dog parade. So we wanted to see what it was all about. I couldn't believe how many people were there..it was a mad house! but I loved it because as you know I love people watching, so it was my kinda place. Everyone was dressed up kids, adults and of course the dogs. We saw everything from creative to down right scary!! The trick or treating goes from 3-5 and we didn't get there til around 430, so pretty much all the candy was gone. The kids didn't really know what they were missing out on anyways.
Avery was getting stopped left and right by everyone on how cute she was. They loved her costume and one lady was even taking pictures of her. She was loving the attention!! Avery is one happy girl, but this Halloween she did not smiling and it was so fun to watch. Both days were an absolute hit! We were able to sit and watch the dog parade for a little bit. Boston loved it, but Avery was more into running around making friends. Such a fun day and I have decided I want to make this a tradition.








1 comment:
It sounds like you are such a great Mom to Avery, she wouldn't be so dang pleasant and happy if you and Brett weren't great with her! She is of course so beautiful and I love your dark long hair " )
Post a Comment