Trick-or-treating

After getting back from seeing Brett we ate some yummy chili. It had finally stopped raining, so we decided to take the kids out for another round of trick or treating. Avery was so excited to get back out, but she wouldn't wear her jacket (its quite the fight lately to get that thing on.) Avery loved seeing all the other kids outside and was skipping with pure joy..I love seeing her getting all excited. One of the houses decks out their yard with green strobe lights and all. They had a setup on the front porch with a scary clown and skeleton. I thought Avery would be scared, but she was more memorized than anything. They even gave out huge pixy sticks. We went to a few more houses, and by this time it was getting sooo cold, but Avery still wouldn't put on her jacket. I tried forcing it on her but that didn't work either. Greg said we had to go to the house that gives out big candy bars, but not this year it was bite sized ones..what a disappointment. Avery did not want to be done, but with no jacket I was afraid her cold would get worse. She could of stayed out all night..she was loving every minute of it.
We finally got home and it was time to decorate cookies. Lindsey brought all the goodies with sprinkles and all. Avery wasn't really into frosting the cookies, but she sure loved putting sprinkles on everyones cookies. It took alot of convincing to take her costume off, but I finally got it off her to take a bath. Halloween was such a blast, and Avery was the cutest strawberry ever!!







No comments:
Post a Comment